Courtsdesk fully respects your right to privacy, and will not collect any personal information about you on this Website without your clear knowledge and permission. Any personal information which you volunteer to Courtsdesk will be treated strictly in accordance with the Data Protection Acts 1988 and 2003.
Collection and Use of Personal Information
The information we collect about you depends on what you do when visiting our Website. We set out below the various kinds of information that we collect and how we use it.
If you visit our site for browsing purposes, we automatically collect and store the following information about you:
- the IP address from which you access the Website (an IP address is the number automatically assigned to your computer when you are surfing the web);
- the previous Website address from which you accessed the Website, including any search terms used;
- the type of browser and operating system used to access the Website;
- the date and time of your access to the Website;
- the pages you visit.
We use this information to help us make the Website more useful to visitors, to learn about the number of visitors to the Website and the type of technology that our visitors use. We may compile and report aggregate statistics about our users in terms of numbers, traffic patterns and related site information. Any such statistics will not include any personally identifying information.
If you subscribe for/purchase the services available on this Website, we may collect and store the following information in order to allow you to access and use our services:
- Contact Name;
- Contact Address;
- Contact Phone Number;
- Email Address; and
- Credit Card Information.
We use this information in order to create accounts and to process orders for subscriptions. We may also store this information in order to facilitate the renewal of subscriptions, and in order to maintain records of transactions conducted on the Website.
You may choose to provide us with personal data (e.g. name, e–mail and postal address) in an e–mail message to the address listed on our site. We use these details solely for the purpose of dealing with your query.
If you visit the Website to browse, read or download we automatically collect and store information about your use of the Website through certain cookies that are set. Please refer to our Cookies Policy for further information.
Disclosure of Information
We may share your personal information with any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 7 and 8 of the Companies Act 2014.
We may also share your information with selected third parties including:
- Suppliers and sub–contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you.
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site.
- Investors or finance partners, in which case information shared shall be limited to the identity of companies subscribing the the service.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- If Courtsdesk or substantially all of Courtsdesk's assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by us about our customers will be one of the transferred assets.
Marketing and Opting Out
Courtsdesk will from time to send subscribers marketing or product information, and we will use your email address for this purpose. Users have the option at any time to subsequently opt out of receiving such emails.
Your Access and Amendment Rights
You have the right, subject to certain exemptions, to obtain a copy of any personal data which we hold about you (for which we may charge you a small fee) and to have inaccuracies in the information corrected. If you wish to avail of any of these rights, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Third Party Sites
We are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of other websites.