Court News & Tracking
Courtsdesk is the leading provider of Court data to the media, legal and financial sectors.
Over 70% of court cases in the UK and Ireland generate no publicly accessible record. Courtsdesk is building this record, making it accessible for public interest/news outlets, legal services, and financial risk managers.
What we do
Courtsdesk is the news and legal intelligence platform built to bring coverage and structure to the many disparate sources of UK & Irish legal data.
By centralising data and providing tools for easy search and analytics, Courtsdesk supports users in their research, monitoring, KYC, and AML functions.
Our users benefit from access to data from the UK and Irish Upper and Lower Courts.
Why Choose Us?
- Discover fresh leads from our live newsfeed and Daily Brief email, which would otherwise go unreported.
- Perform deep-dive background research on parties to cases, law firms or other aspects of your stories.
- Collaborate with our Consulting service on bespoke investigative reports.
- Access fast and powerful search features that discover the relevant results, even in noisy data.
- Cross–reference multiple data sources for comprehensive insight.
- Save your searches and export results, as spreadsheets or time-stamped case reports, for offline sharing, analysis and reporting.
- Track cases for the updates that matter to you, and receive in-app notifications and daily email summaries.
- Save any search and receive notifications when any new case matches your criteria.
- For large portfolios and corporate due diligence reporting, leverage our bulk monitoring tools.
What our customers say about us
Courtsdesk has proved to be an essential tool for navigating an unwieldy system. It has helped our journalists to identify key cases that may otherwise have gone unreported and track them through the courts to their conclusion. The daily email listing fresh cases is now part of many of our journalists' daily reading.
News Editor, The Sunday Times
Courtsdesk is an innovative tool that allows us to achieve best practice in assessing, tracking and managing litigation on behalf of our clients. As a law firm on the cutting edge of legal services delivery, the addition of Courtsdesk is an important offering for our clients.
Partner and head of dispute resolution and litigation, McCann Fitzgerald
It is fast and much more intuitive than other products. It has interesting and useful features, such as ability to cross reference companies, shareholders and litigants. For busy lawyers working on multiple cases, Courtsdesk provides a clear saving of time and resources.